Sadly, we'll probably never know who had the most sexual partners in history. But several people have given estimates that make it sound like they're staking a claim to the title.
Check out a list of the 14 people who say they have the highest numbers . . .
1. Louise and Martine Fokkens, 177,500 partners EACH. These fine ladies are 70-year-old twins who recently announced their retirement after working for 50 years as prostitutes in Amsterdam's Red Light District.
2. Fidel Castro, 35,000. Although the claim was made by a political aide, not Castro himself.
3. Wilt Chamberlain, 20,000.
4. Porn legend John Holmes, 14,000.
5. Warren Beatty, 12,775. And that's according to an unauthorized biography.
6. Charlie Sheen, 5,000.
7. Gene Simmons, 4,600
8. Ron Jeremy, 4,000
9. Julio Iglesias, 3,000
10. Simon Cowell, Dennis Rodman, and Jack Nicholson, 2,000.
11. Hugh Hefner, 1,000.